Monday 1 February 2010

ZOOM IS BACK?

I think it is time to dim the lights...


Dear zOomers (Can I call you that?)
For those who still read this blog...I must apologise for the lack of content....
I mean, I have been depriving you guys man!
I haven't been hiding though. Oh No My children...You can follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/ZOOM4YOU
But let me not resort to making up excuses...I have been lazy...
I mean, I could of replaced I HATE MONDAYS with something else, but I didnt...Even when I have got pages of unpublished content ready to wow you :)
But I'm back on my game and I am ready to get you smiling again

In the next few weeks, expect much more photography, art...mann...expect something!
I've neglected you for too long...I was wondering if you would take me back

I love you
ZoOm x

No comments:

Post a Comment