Tuesday 11 May 2010

YOU'RE MESSED

We will support our people with free educational systems…LOL jk Look after your own damn kids!’



Politics is something I choose to stay away from. Big mistake.
In great black suit and ties, these grey-haired gremlins caught no attention from me - not until a few days ago. I mean, it is one thing hearing about a new government, but when you step into a room and hear a BBC reporter talk about the ‘New World Order’* on national television, you get slightly scared. That’s something that you hear about in school playgrounds or crowded workspaces. It is only a conspiracy, but not something ever to be mentioned on the news.
Now maybe the News reporter made a mistake. The words simply slipped out of their mouth and he never apologised for it. -Whether that be the case or not, it made me think about a few things.
Everything I was taught at Sunday school as a child is being unravelled in front of me like a rehearsed drama piece. This blog is not to ridicule David Cameron, neither is this ‘another conspiracy theory’ piece. But even a man who was blind from birth can see that our world is changing. And IF a change in our country is going to happen, will I be ready for it? How will I show myself as a strong figure in a struggling society? Because I am not a fool to think that things are going to get better before they wax worse. So when things get tough, will I survive?


ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment