Wednesday 2 June 2010

Quite A Delightful Blog Post



Oh what a beautiful summers day we have before us
The birds are tweeting
Madams are riding their bicycles
Countless amounts of youths lay wasted on the roadside due to the intense heat
(The sun makes them angry you see…..quite splendid)

Anywho, I compose this ‘blog’ to inform my dear readers that all is well
ZOOM4YOU has made its magazine debut in KIX magazine. The link is dispatched at the bottom: page 52-53 my dearies





http://tinyurl.com/33n4fgo


If you happen to be the hasty one, then not to worry my dear friend. Images are below.
Truly we are living in exciting times my fellow readers. And if a magazine debut was not enough to get your toes tickling, ZOOM4YOU has also been working along side Benjart clothing to squeeze out some exclusive images for Nike’s RESET event….

But tut tut…
I cannot show you those images,
You are going to have to go to the website and take a look-see yourself
But I shall not be a tease. Here are the links for the Nike RESET images:
I shall be updating you all very shortly
Stay tuned my faithful ones!
Cheerio xx
Prince ZoOm the second 






No comments:

Post a Comment