Saturday 21 August 2010

ZoOm's FLASHBACK CLASSICS! - Introduction


"Been on this ting since Pokemon blue, Young Chap" 
- Dr. Andre 'ZoOm' Anderson
Some of it is sentimental
Some of it is funny
Some is just straight up embarrassing
But I would like to share it all with you guys!
FLASHBACK CLASSICS is going to be a long long series of blogs showing you all my childhood creativity. One week I might drop a poem I wrote at age 6...or maybe I'll show you a comic book I drew in year 5. I'm still contemplating if ill show you the home-movies I cooked up back in the early 2000's....
...those kind of clips can damage a young mans career...forever.
But it's all in the name of love - I just want to show you where I've been coming from. Take a walk with me (that sounded soo cheesy).
Let the stories begin!
See you next week.
ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment