Thursday 9 September 2010

THE HYPENESS PROJECT (PREVIEW)






I got something hype for you guys. Something really really hype.......HYPE. You guys already know that I wrote a book earlier this year called 'You Are Reading'. Yes peoples, the book is finished, well pretty much. The dinner is soon served but...do you guys want a quick microwave meal in the meantime?
I present to you all the 'hypeness project'. Let me explain why it is hype. Imagine, I wrote a whole new book...brand new...from scratch....in just 12 days!!!
It's madness isn't it!
Oh yes!! I am truly off my rocker dear readers but I would do it all for you. This is early stages, so I have not decided a date on when to start. But when I do I would do a daily blog just for you guys to know how I am coping. Tell your mate because you would be witnessing something epic if the book actually is completed in this amount of time!
What is the subject matter...the song should give you some clues.


Stay tuned peoples
Lots of Crazy love
ZoOm x

No comments:

Post a Comment