Monday 9 November 2009

I HATE MONDAYS: SWEET BOYS









An organisation I was once affiliated with, but later on handed in my notice when I realised how stupid we looked. You know what they are like. I remember once jumping on the 18 bus, and  saw a light skin brother with lip gloss on. What you doing with lip loss on bro? He had the swirly side-burns gelled to his face too.


It's extremely disgusting when you come across an overly sweet guy. They are super emotional, they pout their lips, and they have them hazy eyes.It's even worse when you catch their statuses on Facebook. 


Randy 'Sweetus' Sugadaddy:...is thinking about that special somebody...you know who you are...lol luv you bbz xx


WHAT IS THIS! 
I hate them ambiguous screenames, talking about subjects no-one really cares about, apart from you and that 'special some-one' - which by the way, we know who it is, because she says the same ambiguous jargon on her screennames. Talk on the phone, not on my Facebook Homepage.


It gets even more emotional when they quote RnB songs...but let's not get into that.
It's understandable if you're 13 and you're not too sure how to get girls, but when you're all in your twenties saying things like 'I WUV YOU' and saying 'tee hee' instead of of 'haha', it concerns people like me.


You're in university, soon becoming a man. You should be looking for a wife, not a wifey.





Take your lotioned six packs else where.

No comments:

Post a Comment