Monday 30 November 2009

I HATE MONDAYS: WINTER MISHAPS


I officially love college. I study at a place where all the residents in the area are predominantly old (or chronologically challenged). 
So anyway
Picture the scene
It was quite chilly today, actually, it was very chilly. I stepped out of sainsbury's with Magikal, just having purchased 39p pancakes (the poor mans dish). On our way to the train station, I saw a small lady shivering like crazy on her zimmer frame. Her back was hunched and she wasn't moving very fast. As I walked up to her, she paused for a second (I mean, what would you do if you saw two black people smiling as they walked up to you?...It's just not normal).


But all racism aside, there was something not right about this old lady. As I looked in her face I saw a long see-through object coming from her nose. The object was getting longer and longer. She went into her pockets to grab a tissue but her hand wasn't moving fast enough. I walked away, not baring to see what happened next. I hope she caught that bogey on time.


You know it's winter time when old people have strings of bogey hanging from their nose.


I must admit, I thought it was pretty funny.
Not because she was helpless, but because you allowed the bogey to hang that low before you did something about it.
I don't think me and Magikal was making situations better when we both cried out 'ERRRRRRRRR....DATS NASTY!' but it's just our reflexes.


I don't care how old you are.
You don't allow your bogey to hang low like that.


We love you old people though
ZoOm -x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment