Wednesday 23 February 2011

LIVE MAGAZINE X ZOOM4YOU

Sometimes in life, I go on long journeys. And when I say long I mean LONG journeys. I'm surprised I don't see cows and goats on my way to my destination sometimes. Sometimes I take train...sometimes I have to walk it...sometimes I have to take the bus.

In this case I had to take all three...but my golly gosh it was all worth it!
In my hands lay the brand spanking new issue of LIVE Magazine. Can't you smell the freshness coming through your computer screen? For those who don't know, I am a contributor to LIVE and am so glad to see some of my work in this new issue (I shall blog about this later on). But I must say, as exciting as it is to see my graphic work throughout the magazine, it does not even compare to the glory I am about to show you my dear readers. Wait for it.....
WAIT! DID YOU SEE DAT BLUD!?
Let me show you again...
My giddy gosh...ULTRA has got it's first magazine treatment!
The fact that it is in this magazine is one thing, seeing that the book got 5 STARS is a next thing.
'ULTRA is a twisted, fictional masterpiece' - love the sound of that.

Make sure you get your copy of the new issue of LIVE magazine available NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!
And also.....join their fanpage

In the faithful words of my Jamaican uncles 'big tings a gwarn'
Stay ULTRA Always
ZoOm 






No comments:

Post a Comment