Monday 21 February 2011

ULTRA AVAILABLE ONLINE

I'm not gonna lie. When you ponder on the fact that this book took only eight days to write and a month to get into peoples hands, I feel honoured when I see the buzz it's been getting lately. After being sold out in just over a month, ULTRA has been reviewed in London's #1 youth publication 'LIVE Magazine'. It has also been shipped from out of England and into the hands of Americans and the Australians living down under...and that was without giving it an online presence
If you have note yet got your sweaty mitts on one of these bad boys now you can on the ZOOM4YOU Bigcartel account!!!
CLICK HERE
And to all of the people that is throwing stones at me because I have not blogged anything in years...zoOm's back!


Stay ULTRA always!
ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment