Monday 18 April 2011

MAD AS HELL: OUT NOW

So for those who have been following what I've been doing for the past week or so, here it is in all of it's glory. Oh yeah.. 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'. The title 'MAD AS HELL' was taken from the Cult Classic film 'Network' which has a television presenter going postal on live television. Google it.
For those who know ZoOm closely, you would know that I was going through a little rough patch these past few weeks.  It almost felt as if nine gallons of rage was just bubbling inside of me. So I took my older cousins advice and did the wisest thing I knew to do at the time, let all of my emotion go out. I wrote a couple thousand word rant and drew an emotionaly torn man on A1 paper to epitimise what I was feeling. From idea to completion, this project took me around two weeks. It took me a night to write the book, two days to do the illustrations, three days to do the pizza boxes, and a day to do the screen printing. The rest of the days consisted of waiting for the printers to finish this 50 page novella. You might call it another Hypeness project, but I just see it as an outlet. Never underestimate art therapy.
My pain your pleasure ey? 
This project, as you would have guessed, is a personal one, so whatever is printed, is printed in very limited number. In regards to the pizza boxes, only 10 were produced. That leaves 15 books to be sold separately. So if you are interested, send us an email before they are all gone!
zoom@zoom4you.co.uk
Stay tuned, because this is not the last you  have heard of 'MAD AS HELL'. Believe. 
Stay ULTRA Always
ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment