Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Making Of 'MAD AS HELL': Part I

Art is apparently an outward expression of the contents of the heart. If that be the case, what's inside me is not pretty. 
This was my first drawing for my 'MAD AS HELL' Project, a Clothing/Literature experiment that I am working on. For those that know me, this hasn't been an easy time for me. So I suppose the best way to let it all out without hurting someone would be through my art. 
 'MAD AS HELL' design attempt #2
 'MAD AS HELL' Final...kinda.
 So I, like an idiot, bought an A1 piece of paper thinking its A3...so the final drawing is HUGE. How I got to scan this perfectly is beyond me......
What do you think I'm gonna do with that box huh? The end product is going to look MEAN.
You guys are gonna love this one!


Stay ULTRA
ZoOm x

No comments:

Post a Comment