Friday 27 May 2011

BIG CHURCH DAY OUT PREP: 'THE BAKEHOUSE' FIRST GLIMPSE



TeamJESUS polo. Check. Remaining copies of ULTRA. Check. New Batch of B notebooks. Check. Freshly baked 'BAKEHOUSE' books. Yup....good to go. ZOOM4YOU, Inspire me always and Team J are gonna be down at the BIG CHURCH DAY OUT tomorrow...gonna be quite epic for various reasons. One of them being that this would be the first time I would be selling 'THE BAKEHOUSE' so I am interested to see what the reaction is going to be like. The other reason is because you can already tell that tomorrow is going to be a memorable day. Team Jesus trips never fail, I mentioned this in a previous post. Whats crazy is the fact that I gave you guys a sneak peek of the 'B' notebook a while ago.....never really told you guys what it is about....but yet found myself ordering another batch because the baby sold out majorly fast. Lovley.


I will tell you how the event goes...
Stay tuned...because I still  have something exciting to show you guys...


Stay ULTRA Always
ZoOm 

No comments:

Post a Comment