Monday 4 October 2010

TeamJESUS reflects on ZoOm






I tell you no lie young readers. 
When it comes to the bussing of joke and just straight up having

a good time…My best memories reside with TeamJESUS





You can call me a church boy. You can even call me a Beulah baby -born and bred. But there is no doubt that Christianity has affected a huge part of what I do and who I am. In terms of the brand TeamJESUS, I knew these guys from day dot. I grew up with this team…they are the only reason why I stay sane at times.

Seeing the company move from its baby stages to where it is now, I have learnt many lessons from these guys. One thing is that you must always see the enjoyable side of things. I have been to so many photoshoots where it is just dull and draining. When I'm with the team, whether we are going on a road trip or a executing a photoshoot…it has never felt like work. TeamJESUS is not just a trademark we stamp on polos - it is a lifestyle. Our whole aim is to build a curiosity for Christ.

TeamJESUS and ZOOM4YOU stay separate but the mindsets are oh so similar. Being with the team I have learnt that there is much more to this than just creating nice pictures; it is about the meaning behind it. What do you plan to change with this project? How can you make an impact on the minds of your generation through this one photograph?

With all epic-ness aside, I'll be truthful and say I wasn't thinking that when I done this photoshoot. The full photoshoot had three photographers; one would include the infamous Starlight imagery. The other photographer is my bonified big brutha from another baby mother Reon Stewart. Unfortunately Starlight had to do a re-shoot because he saw my photos and got nervous. But pray for him dear readers; he will grow confidence in his craft one day.

To me this was just another day with the family, but I felt that I needed to share this one with you guys. You know our relationship is getting serious when I start showing you the family members.


In the faithful words of Liam Callaway "iRep TeamJESUS till I DIE!"
Stay Bless Always
ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment