Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Hypeness Project: ULTRA - DAY 3 - The Barriers

I feel like such a legend right about now! It is my third day and I am on my fourth chapter of the Hypeness Project: ULTRA. For those who are following the blog....follow me on twitter or facebook also...


I say this because I'm finding it way too burdensome to write a book, and still find time to maintain a blog. So if you wish to see how I am doing on this adventurous quest, then follow me on one of the above dear readers! The real reason I wrote this blog is because I wanted to share something interesting with you guys. On my way home, Something happened at Sudbury Hill train station that automatically triggered off a short-story in me. The story took me a bus-ride to write. It's not long and it has NOTHING to do with the Hypeness Project, but still give it a read and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment