Wednesday 6 October 2010

The Hypeness Project: ULTRA



There are may mad things a young person can do in their small blimp of a life...but writing a book in twelve days is utter madman-talks.

That's why it is called the Hypeness Project.

But the talks are true. From the 18th - 29th October I, Andre ZoOm Anderson, will attempt to write a whole book in the space of twelve days.

The name of the Hypeness Project is going to be called ULTRA - a word not normally used to describe utter awesome-ness. You see, I consider myself to be a superhero, and I know a lot of superheroes personally. Spiderman grew up in my estate, I met Bruce Banner at a bar once, and  Super Mario was my plumber before his mushroom addiction. Seeing I know all of these superheroes I felt I needed to write a book about it... a pretty interesting story layout for a book that is going to be written in twelve days eh?

ULTRA is going to be a major challange for me...but I shall endure...I shall be Ultra! Make sure you spread the word around. Tell your friends. Tell your friends to tell their friends. Watch me either fail or succeed as I attempt to get a book finished, edited, proof-read,designed, and print-ready in only 12 days!!
Woooooooooooooowzerrrrr

Stay ULTRA peoples.
ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment