Tuesday 15 November 2011

THE BAKEHOUSE: A Tale By Andre 'ZoOm' Anderson


















Yeh, I know it's a very long time. I actually done this book in May but never presented it on the world wide web. I thought it would make sense to upload this before 'MANIFESTO' comes out next week. 'THE BAKEHOUSE' is the christian children's book I wanted to read as a child. Christian children's books are usually corny and always seem outdated...I tried to tackle that problem head on. The story is about the prayers of two children two children (one being in London and one being a war-child in Uganda). It's called 'THE BAKEHOUSE' because of the play on words 'give us this day our daily bread'. The entire book is a dialogue of the two prayers.... we see how they differentiate but are also similar. This was done the same time as the 'MAD AS HELL' project... so notice the struggle between me being as 'MAD AS HELL' and me being in a more prayerful mood....I consider the books to be one in the same.


If you are interested in getting a copy - email me at zoom@zoom4you.co.uk
If you would like to know more about Release Potential (see the last image) then CLICK HERE for more details.  
Sweet 
ZoOm x

No comments:

Post a Comment