Monday 28 November 2011

NOV25th CHANGED EVERYTHING: MANIFESTO

Wow. Last Friday was the one. What can I say? I self-published my fourth book in the Penguin Headquarters.... it was definitely a night to remember. Some laughs. Some tears (I wasn't crying though). November 25th is most probably the most significant date in the ZOOM4YOU journey so far. All I can really say is hard work pays off. Once you got your mind on something no-one can stop you. Trust. A big thankyou for everyone who sent in thier tweets, facebook messages, phonecalls, BB Pings...everything. It was so humbling to know that alot of people got the idea of what 'Hyper-activism' is. 'MANIFESTO' isn't just a book, it's a movement... so if you feel I'm being too quiet about it EVEN after it's launch, don't worry. The year of the Hyper-Activist is soon approaching.

Pictures of the launch soon come.

Stay ULTRA always

ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment