Monday 18 June 2012

Dazed & Confused x Andre ZoOm



Yeah boy! I’m over the moon, I really am. Featured in the July issue of Dazed & Confused? Like I said before, hard work pays off! I consider success to be a series of doors you have to knock down, being in Dazed & Confused just confirms to me that I have knocked down my first door. The fact that Ghostpoet  is the one who introduces me in the article...it's even more hype. Andre ZoOm is here…hyper-activism is alive! I must give shouts to Kieran Yates, she’s had my back from day…she’s practically my official journalist…If I could call her that. Luke Casey did the photography… he’s pretty legendary too. On the day of the shoot, it was fun walking around my area just talking and taking a bunch of pics… Celebrity status eh? (Calm down Andre) I find it funny that out of all the serious pictures we took…the happy go lucky smile is always chosen… I aint complaining…

Keep it locked... I got quite a lot of things I need to post this week and the next..

Onwards and Upwards yeah?
Kingdom.

Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment