Tuesday 8 September 2009

I go by the name of..

Conceived in '91...Establish in '92...awakened in '09 I go by the name of zoOm.
It sounds cheesy and I know your probly in your seat thinking (look at this clown)
but I am no clown..far from it..

Here...I have a photograph to prove it :

Welcome to the wonderful world of ZoOm! I just want to say thankyou for taking out the time to read this...but I guess the true question is: Would you be willing to read more?
I am a writer, so if you are wonderful enough to follow this blog, you may see on some occasions, large amounts of writing splashed on your page...But it's all just my thoughts...will you read them?

I am looking to spark discussions in your streets and colleges, your living rooms and your starbucks.
I am looking to make you think, be ediyfied more than just being entertained.
I am looking to take over the internet, then eventually the world - I learnt from Pinky and the Brain's attempts!
I am looking to provoke the thoughts of many, and even if it's only three people reading my blog, it will be a constant reminder to them that the revolution is comming so be prepared!
In the meantime...I going to continue writing, until one of these things make it big...and even them I am going to keep pushing my way forward...
INIT DONATELLO!?


Yeah Thats right!
Anyways Stay Bless.
I enjoyed your visit...keep coming down.
4YOUalways

ZoOm

1 comment: