Monday 21 September 2009

I HATE MONDAYS: SCHOOL KIDS

Photobucket
School kids get on my nerves. Young people get on my nerves. I never knew why the Year 10s slapped me across the head in the corridor when I just started high school, or why the second years looked at me so hard when I first started college, but now I know...


I don't know what is is. When I was younger, I had no problem with the older ones, but they couldn't stand to look at me. I now find myself in my second year of college, looking down on the younger ones. I don't think anything happened to trigger it off, I suppose it was something I grew into (think of it as the 'second stage of puberty' - the road to becoming a man). But be not misled, I attempted to like the younger ones, but ended up getting more upset.


For example, I needed to interview the first years of my college the other day for my media coursework. My interviewees were either scared stiff, or came up with answers like:
'umm...yea...ah..yeah..I don't know init...really like...pshh...it's one of dem ones where...boi...you zimme....sorry what did you ask?'
...I don't like them



...And the secondary school kids? Don't even get me started with them!


Answer me this: Unless your friend has extreme hearing problems, why do you have to speak so loud on the bus? They are sitting right next to you child!


I just get annoyed when I am walking down the road and see them shouting in their little groups, with their fresh blazers and hiking backpacks full with pack lunches and P.E kits...the bag is the same size as you for crying out loud!


I am not too angry at Primary school kids, they are okay. Some of them make me laugh at times, but those brats in high school...they make me sick. So sick infact...I am going to have to do a PART 2 on this!
Stay Tuned
ZoOm




No comments:

Post a Comment