Saturday 19 September 2009

I HATE MONDAYS: Introduction

Oh the woes of a monday...
You live your life on the weekend without a care in the world. You may go out and visit an old friend, you might just go to the cinema to watch a film...hey, you might even just stay in your house and chill... And you have all right to do so...because it is the weekend.

But there is a problem in this equation: There are only 48 hours in a weekend (if you exclude friday). So when Sunday expires, you end up in Monday, the day when you realise you cannot stay in your house, you cannot see your old friends, and you can't press the snooze button too much...because its time to work. Your labour now begins and the weekend seems so far away..
Oh how I hate Mondays

ZoOm understands your pain, so I have come up with something that may brighten up your day every now and again...
Photobucket
Every Monday, I will be posting a blog on the things I hate, some things will be humorous, some things would be issues that really bother me. If you hate mondays like me...this is a series of posts you should look out for. This series will run out until i have run out of things to dislike...so it will be running for a while...

Stay Tuned
ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment